Tuesday 4 September 2012

Cleaning the Cupboards

So, have you ever had a problem with crowded cupboards because of pots and their lids all over the place, and just didn't know what to do about it. Instead of making a huge racket every time you go to make supper for you and your family, And after a long day of work you just can't even bother dealing with the clutter. You reach in the freezer for you organic, low fat, low sodium, burritos and throw those in the nuker for your family. But stop no don't do that, I have got a solution for you. 

I too suffered from these nuisances and was sick and tired of dealing with this none sense, I did what any handy crafty lunatic would do....IT's TIME TO RISE ABOVE...... I went to the Dollar Store, now now now I know that sounds insane but come on they have almost everything. Went to Isle #9 and found these towel bars that hang over your cupboard doors..... no no no that doesn't work, but I could drill holes in the hangy deals to allow for myself to put screws through. so I did just that. with some #10 1/2" robby screws. I hung those suckers up on .... wait for it... on the inside of the cupboard doors, You picking up what I'm putting down?
Messy cupboard pots and lids every where
Handy, over the door towel racks, bad idea turned better.
put some holes in there to secure to door.
NICE! easy peasy, it helps.

Oh yeah, Thats nice
Peace WE out!






1 comment:

  1. what a good idea, I wonder if I would be able to find something with holes in it, to make it easier for myself. thnx

    ReplyDelete