Sunday 13 July 2014

bi-cycle, bicycle

Its a thing,

Two wheels, frame, human is the prime mover, has gears multiple or two, handlebars.









I went on a little trip with my neighbour. Along the Trans Canada Trail, from Lindsay to Campbellford. It was fun, I was surprised at how well I was doing, though it got a little tougher once we hit the 82 or 84 km mark my legs didn't seem to want to go any further. Took a couple extra breaks.

I thought something was rubbing on my rear wheel maybe the brakes or or maybe something from my saddlebags(panniers) but nope totally just my legs telling the to F-off.

Got the Campbellford, got to the motel, showered changed and had a Burger at The Bridge Eatery and Public House, pretty fancy little spot for a small town, the burger was awesome, and the specials sounded long winded but fantastic(sign of a good place right?), but I just really wanted a burg.

Had three beers and that about did me in, fell asleep watching The Simpsons or some stupid discovery show thing about cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment