Friday 31 January 2014

I am alive

 "Most people Die at 25 and aren't buried until their 75" - Benjamin Franklin

"I am here not by choice but by my birth for so many years 
I doubted my own worth it's no coincidence 
I ended up where I'm at now I'm here to tell you that 
You can't kick me out 'cause I'm a permanent part of this society 
The blackest sheep agmonst a crowd of them 
I'm not the glue that holds this scene together but 
I have arrived here by way of dirty looks and rejection, and head scratching shrink 
And frustrated parents and teachers just like so many did before me and will after me 
go ahead and laugh at me you can afford to laugh 
I can't 'cause this is all I have I'm not proud I'm not ashamed 
But this is all I have and it's good enough for me 
And I am through following your truth 
I'm making my own rules" - Ben Weasel(Screeching Weasel)


On the Lake beside where I was working.

 I worked in Dorset, ON not UK yesterday. There is something about up there north of Haliburton, it's beautiful, quiet when its not tourist season (I'm a tourist). I love it up there, I could spend many a days up there killing time. There are a few gems, Looking out the tower over the land and lakes is pretty neat.
Dorset, from the tower.
The wild life, have yet to see a Moose. I haven't seen a Moose in 15 years maybe more, I have been keeping my eyes open for em.

Caught on the side of the road between Baysville and Dorset.
There is a little place on the way up there, called Cafe Diem in Norland, good eat, delicious treats, and good coffees. Lake of Bays Brewery in Baysville is my favorite place to stop, make detours on my way home from job sites just to get the seasonal brews and fill up my Growler with Spark House Red Ale. Another place in Baysville, Miss Nells, Antiques and Cafe. I wish I could live up there, but I don't know how I could afford it, and we would be really far away from our families.
Sharing the beauty, with my pretty little lady.
and Looking fucking good, up against some old gowth.





No comments:

Post a Comment