Sunday 18 August 2013

Absent from posting things.

I haven't posted anything in a long while, I don't think anyone noticed though. I should have started this at the beginning of the year but its too late for that, so I am going to start now. My pretty little lady friend, my partner, my friend and all around amazing girl takes videos of our back garden at different intervals of the season. To show the progress of all that we grow. I am going to post them on here one at a time so I can look like I post a lot. This video is from April 9th of this year showing off our baby Spinach, Kale and Chard under our little PVC pipe greenhouses in our raised bed.


I will try and post one of these a week for the next few weeks so I can get back in the habit of checking this blogger thing out.

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment