Sunday 24 March 2013

FOOD

The Facebook is full of arm chair protests,

I post a lot about organic foods growing your own pesticide free food, buying local, supporting local businesses and trade. We try to eat as much "Organic" sustainable food as possible, we try and buy from local stores as much as possible, and we grow a bunch of food during the growing season, if we had a bigger back yard we would implement season extending practices. Once winter comes around its really difficult to always have fresh fruit and veg. I just can't justify buying tomatoes from Israel, or cucumbers from the Netherlands, when something pops up from Canada we snag up an arm load. which means Cucumbers with every meal or Tomato and Cucumber sandwiches a plenty which I can't really argue about they are delicious.

I don't know where I am going with this, just wanted to talk about myself I guess. maybe I will update this later.

peace out, gotta do stuff now.

No comments:

Post a Comment